Westcoast Strains TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Westcoast Strains will contact you via our website messaging or the email attached to your account. If you do not accept the new terms and conditions you must stop using the website immediately.
This agreement is between you and Westcoast Strains.
You may registrar with our website by completing and submitting the registration form on our website. You must be 19 years of age to use WestcoastStrains.com
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
• You must notify us immediately if you become aware of anyone else using your account.
• You must not use any other person’s account to access the website.
• If you register for an account with our website, you must keep your password confidential.
• You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
• You are responsible for any malicious activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential or connecting to our website using a compromised computing device and you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
No Unlawful Use
You must have a Canadian Government Issued Medical Marijuana licence to purchase any products from Westcoast Strains, by purchasing products from WestcoastStrains.com you agree you hold a valid licence.
You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Use of Your Account
- You must not use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
• you must not copy or remove any material on the website or stored on Westcoast Strains servers.
• You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
• You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
• You must not access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, or other automated means except as may be necessitated to overcome a disability, and if so, only to the extent necessary to do so.
• You must not use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
• You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, transferrable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media., including the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed.
• In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
• You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content with respect to our use pursuant to the license, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
• You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website. The license granted applies to both the original versions and any edits.
Termination of Accounts and Access
Westcoast Strains provides access and reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advanced notice, and without compensation at any time, and for any reason deemed necessary by Westcoast Strains.
- If you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, Westcoast Strains may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content, and may seek damages.
No Warranties and Guarantees
• Westcoast Strains do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website. The Authenticity and accuracy of published data by you will be your responsibility.
• Westcoast Strains does not guarantee that the material on the website is up to date.
• Westcoast Strains does not guarantee that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
• Westcoast Strains reserves the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation.
Refund and Exchanges by Customers
Westcoast Strains products are laboratory tested, refunds and exchanges will be determined on a case by case basis.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of Westcoast Strains and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract, or in respect of any defined legal relationship associated therewith or derived there from, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the International Commercial Arbitration Rules of Procedure of the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre. The appointing authority shall be the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre. The case shall be administered by the British Columbia International Commercial Arbitration Centre in accordance with its Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.